Why Get Started With Video Marketing?
Why is it important to use video marketing in the era of social media? Take YouTube for example; It is one of the most popular online platforms in the United States and around the world. They get over 30 million visitors per day which translates to almost 5 billion videos watched on YouTube every single day. Sheesh…
Businesses need to have a video marketing strategy. See our process here. Whether it’s YouTube, Instagram, Linkedin, or even TikTok, one fact is if you’re running any type of business, there should be a video marketing campaign in place.
Videos dominate social media and video viewership competes with television these days. Who would have thought 20 years ago that video viewership would be a driving force? Cable is expensive – Many people are cutting cable and binge watching videos on different social media platforms.
If you’re not creating videos to promote your business, you could be missing out on potential new customers! Book Us Today
Video Marketing in 2020
The effectiveness of videos has proven that now is the right time to make your marketing videos. It’s the most productive element in digital marketing and it continues to grow without any signs of stopping.
Types of Marketing Videos
- Branded Informational
- Customer Testimonials
- Documentary Film
- Landing Page
- Narrative Stories
- Real Estate
- Review Or Commentary
- Social Media
Some Facts About Video Marketing
- 78% of people watch videos online every week and 55% of those watch every day.
- Users spend 88% more time browsing on websites that have videos.
- Every day, 75 million users visit Facebook’s video platform.
- 81% of businesses prefer using FB platform for their video marketing.
- 65% of impressions from an ad on Instagram come from viewers.
- 72% of users on Instagram buy products where they’ve seen a video ad.
- 90% of Twitter videos are viewed through mobile devices.
- 51% of video marketers use the Linkedin platform, where 84% say it has been successful for them.
- 46% of users act after viewing a video advertisement.
- 95% of users watch an explainer video to learn more about a product or service.